2017 Mitsubishi Mirage SE Manual USA
Mitsubishi Mirage SE 2017
As Mirage for 2017 have received some updates but if we compare these with its price than these are not worthy enhancements. This vehicle is one of the cheapest vehicle by Mitsubishi company but it price is still so high that you can get many better vehicles in this price range. Only acceptable in this price is the style of vehicle both from exterior and interior but if we conclude this for performance and power than you must go for else.
Engine and Power:
Mitsubishi Mirage has 1.2 liter 3 cylinders engine that produce 78 horse power with 100 nm @ 4000 Rpm peak torque that surely didn’t give the performance but gives you great fuel economy for daily use that is 33 miles per gallon within city and 41 miles per gallon on highway, moreover even expecting supercharged or turbo in future is not a good idea. This vehicle is available with 2 different transmissions including 5 speed manual and continuous variable automatic transmission thanks at least it has option for transmission.
Some up gradations with 2017 Mirage:
For 2017 year its front grille and fascia has been redesigned that make its exterior design little better, inside the car there has given new fabrics and gauge clusters. An important update is related to infotainment screen where addition of apple car play and android auto is being done.
What is bad in Mitsubishi Mirage?
- Even though it has retuned suspensions its cabin is still noisy where you will feel lot of vibrations.
- Rear seats are much better than front seats if we count these in term of comfort.
- It received updated steering wheel but l still didn’t give better experience.
- Pricing for Mitsubishi mirage is quite high as comparing to the quality of vehicle.
What is good in Mitsubishi Mirage?
- Not all things are bad in Mirage there are good things as well some of which are:
- 1st its retuned suspensions those provides better and comfortable ride than all previous year models.
- Its brake pedal is surprisingly firm with nice linear feel to it; even its rear brakes have drums.
- Rear seats of Mirage are much spacious with enough head and leg room where 6 feet person can sit comfortably.
- It has nice list of safety features but moving around corners you should be careful as there is lot of body roll.
- Company gives 10 year warranty for its power train.
This unique styled vehicle is perfect for those who need a vehicle for daily use and want to make some savings with fuel, otherwise purchasing this vehicle as comfortable and fun to drive ride than this is not an option.
- Engine: 1.2L MIVEC DOHC 3-Cylinder
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Front wheel drive
- 4.05 axle ratio
- Battery with run down protection
- 85 amp alternator
- Gas pressurized shock absorbers
- Front anti roll bar
- Single stainless steel exhaust
- 4 Wheel Anti Lock Braking System
- Brake assist and hill hold control
- Steel spare wheel
- Compact spare tire mounted inside under cargo
- Clear coat paint
- Body colored front bumper with chrome bumper insert
- Body colored rear bumper
- Black side windows trim
- Body colored door handles
- Body colored power side mirrors with manual folding and turn signal indicator
- Fixed rear window with fixed interval wiper and defroster
- Light tinted glass
- Variable intermittent wipers
- Lip spoiler
- Black grille with chrome Surround
- Lift gate rear cargo access
- Tailgate/rear door lock included with power door locks
- Auto off aero composite halogen headlamps
- LED brake lights
- Front fog lamps
- Front bucket seats-inc: 6 way adjustable driver’s seat and 4 way adjustable front passenger seat
- 60-40 folding bench front facing fold forward seatback rear seat
- Manual tilt steering column
- Gauges-inc: speedometer-odometer-tachometer-trip odometer and trip computer
- Power rear windows
- Leather/piano black steering wheel
- Front cup holder
- Rear cup holder
- Remote releases-inc: mechanical fuel
- Proximity key for doors and push button start
- Remote keyless entry with integrated key transmitter-illuminated entry-illuminated ignition switch and panic button
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls
- HVAC-inc: under seat ducts
- Automatic air conditioning
- Glove box
- Driver foot rest
- Full cloth headliner
- Interior trim-inc: piano black instrument panel insert-piano black door insert-chrome and metal look interior accents
- Leather/metal look gear shift knob
- Day night rear view mirror
- Driver visor vanity mirror
- Full floor console with storage and 1 12V DC power outlets
- Front map lights
- Fade to off interior lighting
- Full carpet floor covering-inc: carpet front and rear floor mats
- Carpet floor trim and carpet trunk lid/rear cargo door trim
- Rigid cargo cover
- Cargo space lights
- Smart device integration
- Driver and passenger door bins
- Power 1st row windows with driver 1-touch up down
- Delayed accessory power
- Power door locks
- Trip computer
- Analog display
- Seats with cloth back material
- Manual adjustable front head restraints and manual adjustable rear head restraints
- Engine immobilizer
- Air filtration
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- ABS and driveline traction control
- Side impact beams
- Dual stage driver and passenger seat mounted side airbags
- Low tire pressure warning
- Dual stage driver and passenger front airbags
- Curtain 1st and 2nd row airbags
- Airbag occupancy sensor
- Driver knee airbag
- Rear child safety locks
- Outboard front lap and shoulder safety belts-inc: rear center 3 point-height adjusters and pretensioners
- Back up camera. Radio: AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system-140 watt-4 speakers-display audio with smart phone link system-apple Car Play-Android auto-Bluetooth hands free phone system with steering wheel controls and USB port
- Radio with seek scan-clock and steering wheel controls
- Integrated roof antenna
- Wireless streaming
- Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
- 1 LCD monitor in the front
Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 Walk around
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW category=”page” num=”5″]