Nissan Armada 2017
Nissan Armada is in production since 2003 under different platforms and with different names; from 2004 to 2010 this armada was sold with name of Infiniti QX56 that’s been converted to armada after 2010. First generation of armada was from 2003 to 2010 just in 2017 it moved into its 2nd generation. This full size SUV is a luxury vehicle with seating capacity for 7 persons have 3 trim levels including SV, SL and platinum, the specifications and features here are for Nissan Armada platinum version 2017.
What is good in Nissan Armada?
Nissan armada a luxury vehicle have all features including up to date technology and safety but some details that make it little different from lot of other full size luxury SUV’s are.
- It has high quality cabin if we compare this vehicle with others.
- This vehicle is more comfortable with lot of space inside specifically with its seats up to 2nd row are heated and ventilated.
- it has 9.1 ground clearance that make it more suitable for off roading.
- Lot of head and leg room for rear seat passengers with two 7 inch entertainment screen on the back of front seats.
- it has different driving mode including snow mode & tow mode but the best thing is it can tow up to 8500 pounds which is much more than lot of full size SUV’s.
- it has 5.6 liter V8 smooth engine that produce 390 horse power with 534 nm @ 4000 Rpm peak torque.
- its price is quite lower than Infiniti QX80 but it gives you round about same experience.
What is bad in Nissan Armada 2017?
- As it is luxurious vehicle but it still lack few settings that make it little uncomfortable or it may be easy to say these issue should be resolved with armada.
- As it has high quality cabin but there is no moon roof present for 2nd or 3rd row passengers where lot of full size SUV’s have it.
- Because of its 5.6 liter V8 engine it give low fuel economy which is 14 in city & 19 on highway.
- It steering wheel is little heavy that can create a problem while parking.
- There is less cargo space which is only 470 liter while this can be increase by folding 3rd row seats but it will be better if it have more cargo space.
- 2nd row of armada is much more comfortable but 3rd one is much tight that didn’t allow adults to sit comfortably in there only children’s can adjust there.
What’s new in Armada 2017?
There has been done some up gradations related to features including
- There has been added drive assistance technologies
- Addition of sunroof
- seats up to 2nd row are heated and ventilated
- There has been added two 7 inch infotainment screen on the rear of seats for 2nd row passengers.
- New 20 inch alloy wheels
- Addition of Rear view camera