Subaru Impreza 2017
Subaru impreza a compact family car available as 5 door hatchback and sedan is manufacturing since 1992. This vehicle stays as a well known rival for Mitsubishi lancer & lancer evolution, its previous generation was available both with front wheel drive system & rear wheel drive system while current only have all wheel drive system. Compact Subaru impreza has made many improvements to stand among competitions here are some pros & cons of Subaru impreza for 2017.
What is good in Subaru impreza?
- Impreza is well known among safe vehicle choices with its all wheel drive system that is standard among all versions.
- Subaru has competitive build quality with revolutionary interior & exterior styling.
- It has smooth CVT transmission with 7 speed manual mode while for better control over vehicle it also has paddle shifters mounted behind the steering wheel.
- Subaru all wheel drive system is known to be a best all wheel drive system in the business where Subaru specifically has fame for its all wheel drive system.
- If you prefer this vehicle for off road driving than this will be proved a nicely tuned vehicle with its great handling & responsiveness.
- Dynamic control & traction control is standard for all trims that give better safety while driving.
- It has nice, fast & responsive touch screen with android & apple car play that is again standard among all trim levels.
- Back camera of Subaru impreza is better than most of its competitor because it has wider angle that cover more view from behind.
- Impreza also available in hatchback version that gives more cargo space & versatility.
What is bad with Subaru impreza?
- Rear seats of impreza easily accommodate 2 average sized adults comfortably with enough leg room but in terms of head room there is still issues for person having height more than 6 feet.
- Rear arm rest and cup holders are not available for base version but only for limited edition.
- According to Subaru; power for 2017 impreza has been increased but in competition with other vehicles it still feels very overwhelming & underpowered in terms of acceleration.
- Impreza has three different screens to give information that sometimes become complex to understand & estimate.
- As interior quality of impreza improved from previous generations but in comparisons with other compacts of same class it still lack competitiveness.
What is new in Subaru impreza 2017?
- Impreza has been upgraded to new generation in the same year 2017 by including more technology, power & new design inside and outside.
- 2017 impreza rides on all new platform that make it longer, lower & wider than previous generations.
- Interior of 2017 impreza have less cheap plastic & more premium material inside with modern look.
- New feature name eye sight has been introduced in impreza with camera on its front wind screen that watches over all happenings & help out driver in case of negligence.
Competitors of Subaru impreza:
You have to check some of its known competitors including Honda Civic, Toyota corolla, ford focus & Nissan sentra where in my knowledge for now Honda Civic interior quality is quite better than Subaru impreza.