Subaru WRX Manual 2014
This is the 4th generation of Subaru WRX; Subaru Impreza or WRX was originally made to gain success in world rally Championship but it’s been a long time now Subaru is no more compete in WRC. So if you are looking for a drag race car than you must leave this as an option and may look for Camaro or Mustang GT.
What is good in Subaru WRX?
- The best thing about this car is its all wheel drive system that will surely not lose traction only option that can become a reason for losing traction is tires as WRX come standard with summer tires that will be good above 40 degrees but if it goes below or especially in winter you will experience it and will need all season tires or winter tires.
- It will be not wrong to say it is only available sedan that is slightly longer and have more interior space.
- With its new boxer engine it do better than before, direct injection cylinder make it much more responsive and obviously less turbo lag where manual transmission works good with this engine.
- Compare to WRX STI trim level base model is quite fuel efficient which is 19 in city & 25 on highway with manual transmission.
- It performs well at corners all because of its all wheel drive system that provide more traction at high speeds.
What does Subaru WRX lack?
- If we compare this in terms of acceleration than Subaru WRX is much slower as it do 0-60 in five to six seconds.
- Overall measuring WRX is a quite comfortable but while accelerating you will experience sound & bumps.
What is new is Subaru WRX 2014?
- From previous year model 2014 Subaru WRX has upgraded cabin with lot of new features all features has been given in features section.
- WRX is available in three different transmissions including Manual, CVT and now in 2014 there has been added automatic as well.
- This year Subaru WRX is more efficient than ever and also cheaper than before because prices for 2014 year have been reduced.
- Under the hood there has been added new 2.5 liter turbo charged boxer engine that performs better than before.
- Brakes of the vehicle have been upgraded with larger rotors.
- Comparing body to the older year model this year it is slightly bigger and stronger that is why it gets extra rigidity.
- Top speed 144 mph and 0 to 60 in 5.0 seconds
- Engine: 2.5L DOHC intercooled turbocharged-inc: active valve control system (AVCS)-variable valve timing and electronic throttle control (ETC)
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Full time all wheel drive
- 3.90 axle ratio
- Engine oil cooler
- 48-amp//Hr maintenance free battery
- 110 amp alternator
- Gas pressurized shock absorbers
- Front and rear anti roll bars
- Sport tuned suspension
- Quasi dual stainless steel exhaust with polished finisher
- Permanent locking hubs
- Brake assist and hill hold control
- Steel spare wheel
- Compact spare tire mounted inside under cargo
- Clear coat paint
- Express open/close sliding and tilting glass 1st row sunroof with sunshade
- Body colored front bumper
- Body colored rear bumper
- Rocker panel extensions
- Black side windows trim and black front windshield trim
- Body colored door handles
- Body colored power heated side mirror with manual folding
- Fixed rear window with fixed interval wiper-heated wiper park and defroster
- Light tinted glass
- Front windshield-inc: sun visor strip
- Variable intermittent wipers with heated park
- Fully galvanized steel panels
- Lip spoiler
- Grille with metal look bar
- Lift gate/ rear door lock included with power door locks
- LED brake lights
- Front fog lamps
- Manual leveling auto off projector beam high intensity low beam day time running headlamps
- Performance design front heated bucket seats-inc: integrated fixed head restraint and embroidered VRX logo-height adjustable driver’s and front passenger seatback pocket
- 4 way passenger seat-inc: manual recline and fore/aft movement
- 60-40 folding bench front facing fold forward seatback rear seat
- Manual tilt/telescopic steering column
- Gauges-inc: speedometer-odometer-engine coolant temp-tachometer-trip odometer and trip computer
- Power rear windows and fixed 3rd row windows
- Leather/metal look steering wheel
- Front cup holder
- Rear cup holder
- Valet function
- Remote releases-inc: mechanical fuel
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls
- Automatic air conditioning
- HVAC-inc: under seat ducts
- Illuminated locking glove box
- Driver foot rest
- Interior trim-inc: metal look instrument panel insert-metal look door panel insert-metal look console insert-chrome and aluminum interior accents
- Full cloth headliner
- Leather gear shift knob
- Leather trimmed upholstery
- Day night rear view mirror
- Driver and passenger visor vanity mirrors
- Full floor console with covered storage and2 12V DC power outlets
- Front map lights
- Fade to off interior lighting
- Full carpet floor covering-inc: carpet front and rear floor mats
- Carpet floor trim
- Cargo area concealed storage
- Roll up cargo cover
- Cargo space lights
- FOB controls-inc: trunk/hatch/tail gate
- Instrument panel bin-driver /passenger and rear door bins
- Power 1st row windows with driver 1 touch up down
- Power door locks
- System monitor
- Trip computer
- Outside temp gauge
- Analog display
- Manual adjustable rear head restraints
- Front center armrest
- Perimeter alarm
- Engine immobilizer
- 2 12V DC power outlets
- Air filtration
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- ABS and driveline traction control
- Side impact beam
- Dual stage driver and passenger seat mounted side airbags
- Low tire pressure warning
- Dual stage driver and passenger front airbags
- Curtain 1st and 2nd row airbags
- Airbag occupancy sensor
- Rear child safety locks
- Outboard front lap and shoulder safety belts-inc: rear center 3 point-height adjusters and pretensioners
- Radio: AM/FM/ stereo with single-Disc CD player-inc: MP3/WMA capability-6 speakers-radio broadcast data system (RBDS) Bluetooth audio streaming connectivity-Bluetooth hands free phone connectivity-iPod control capability-USB port-3.5mm auxiliary input jack and roof mounted antenna
- Radio with seek scan-clock-speed compensated volume control and steering wheel controls
Subaru impreza WRX Hatchback Detailed Interior, exterior Walk around
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW category=”page” num=”5″]