Subaru Legacy 2.5i 2017
Subaru Legacy a most roomiest vehicle among mid size sedans; if you prefer or need a vehicle with simplicity that look good and have nice list of features than you must go for Subaru legacy. This vehicle is in production since 1989 that is why the current 2017 Subaru legacy is the 6th generation of this vehicle. Subaru legacy sedan didn’t do well all because of Subaru outback that is mechanically related wagon version that provide more space & become reason for shifting from sedan to outback. If you have plans to go for Toyota camry, Honda Accord or ford fusion you should have to give a look because this one has all capabilities to full fill your needs. To know better here are some good & bad aspects related to Subaru legacy.
What is good in Subaru Legacy Sedan?
- Among mid size sedans Subaru always become a choice to those who prefer all wheel drive system, this all wheel drive vehicle has four wheel independent suspension system that make it more comfortable & adjustable.
- Subaru Legacy Sedan come with 2 different engines including 2.5 liter four cylinder & 3.6 Liter 6 cylinder engine that give a broader choice to users and another important aspect is 3.6 liter 6 cylinder engine is quite rare among mid size sedans.
- Subaru legacy come with CVT transmission and also include paddle shifters to control it that give this sporty behavior for those who prefer driving manually.
- It has nice leather wrapped tilt and telescopic steering wheel that helps you to get perfect driving position.
- As it is not a complete sporty vehicle but it’s nice steering & road holding give much confidence while driving.
- Among all trims of Subaru legacy four wheel disc brakes are standard that didn’t come with most of vehicles & more importantly also have incline start assist that didn’t let the vehicle drift backward on steep hills.
- Have nice roomy interior with enough leg room for rear seats where a person with 6 feet height can sit comfortably.
- One of the most important & good aspect of Subaru legacy is if compare to other brands Subaru has strong resale values & also win award for that.
What is bad with Subaru Legacy sedan?
- As it has good leg room but because of its low roof line moving IN-Out can be a little problem for users & also arise issue with head room as well.
- Maps & navigation are optional in Subaru Legacy 2.5i that require about 300 dollars extra spending.
- There are lot of features are optional or found in higher trim levels of Subaru like heated front- rear seats, Leather seating, Dual zone climate control & rear cross traffic alert this is what make it little difficult to choose.
What is new in Subaru legacy Sedan?
- 10 percent aerodynamics has been improved in 6th generation legacy sedan comparing to previous generation of this vehicle.
- A Cool feature called eye sight utilizing with pair of cameras on front wind screen has been introduced new with reverse automatic braking.
- In 2017 Subaru legacy added a new”sport trim” level for customers who prefer Subaru on other vehicles.
- 6th generation of Subaru got redesign for its rear side with addition of LED tail lights.
Complete specifications & features for Subaru Legacy 2.5i 2017 has been added also with walk around video.