When we talk about electric cars and their sales ratio worldwide, we can see the stock globally soared from 1 % in 2010 to 40 % year over the years. Approximately only 17000 electric cars were on the road in 2010 and 2019’s survey escalated 100,000 electric vehicles on the road almost in 9 countries worldwide.

Turkey has been working on the electric cars project for the last few years. Berkan Bayram, head of the Turkey electric and Hybrid vehicles Association (TEHAD), has announced that electric cars will be seen soon on the roads of turkey. They are now working on the domestic demand for vehicles to create awareness about environment-friendly vehicles. They are producing their first domestic electric car in their production centres located in northwestern Bursa province (the country’s automotive capital) by introducing and proceeding as TOGG.

The company president said, “The construction of the factory will complete in 18 months, and the first vehicle’s mass production line will start in the last quarter of 2022” The fixed investment on this cars’ project is TL 22 billion (3.21 billion in dollars ). Mass production’s annual capacity is 175,000 units.

He was happy by adding that when we started, only five brands joined their hands with TOGG in 2019, and now they have increased in numbers by 12. He also organized an event to emerge awareness about electric cars and urge all people to join free of cost by saying, “Hearing is not enough, you have to try.”

Through sources, it comes to know that TOGG will produce five models, including; SUV (sport utility vehicle), Sedan, C-hatchback, B-SUV and B-MPV, until 2030.

During the exact recapitulation of Mustafa Varank, the industry and technology minister, the” SUV model will start in the last quarter of 2022. The design of this car is registered in European Union and China as well. He further said, electric vehicles are always known about battery charging and capacity, while we provide the best battery charging in less timing.

The president added, “I believe that this project will become the applaud by the young generation and it’ll become a exceptional vision of Turkey”. Around 75% of the buyers of TOGG will be from turkey, and the other 25% will be from Europe and Asia.

By adding more about the specification of this car, he divulged that this car would provide over 300 to 500 kilometres approximately (190 to 300 miles) with 80% charge in less than 30 minutes. He said the engine Acceleration from 0 to 100 kph (0 to 62 mph) will be 7.6 seconds with 200 horsepower and 4.8 seconds with 400 horsepower.