We have seen Toyota Rush many times on Pakistani roads but all of these are imported because Rush not officially launched and not manufactured locally in Pakistan. There is a good news for those who need a SUV with 7 seats because according to details in next six or seven months this vehicle will launched officially in Pakistan. Last year Rush was launched in India and by considering the needs, requirements and competition in Pakistan market Indus motor Toyota planned to bring in the Rush to Pakistan market. Yet it is not confirmed that it will be a seven seated version or different version for Pakistan market and if it released as seven seated version it will not only compete with SUV but MPV as well, In Pakistan main competitors of Rush will be Honda Vezel / HRV and Suzuki Vitara.
It is a 1.5 liter SUV that has great exterior design and list of up to date features, as it will compete against Suzuki Vitara and Honda Vezel so its expected price will be in between 35 to 40 lacs. Considering this as an alternative to the Honda BRV MPV vehicle will be a great choice because Honda BRV didn’t have the competitive build quality, design and features in the market.
SUV’s are in more demand all around the world so does in Pakistan and this demand will surely bring the new competitors and competition which is in favor of community. There is no official date for its launch but more or less it will launch in next 6 months.
Toyota Rush Launch Update (13-08-2018):
Finally here is some news related to launch of new Mini SUV Rush by Toyota, This 2nd generation model of Rush is expected to launch on 30th august 2018. Launching of Rush this early arises few questions in mind if these Toyota Rush units will be imported or locally manufactured/assembled?, whatever they are doing this new Rush is lot better and has many impressive features compare to other vehicles of same class like Honda CRV and Suzuki Vitara, Some features those will present in this new 2nd Generation rush are:
- Smart entry and push button start
- 7 inch touch display
- DVD, USB and Auxiliary support
- Support of apple car play and Bluetooth
- Automatic climate control and air vents for rear seat passengers
- Alloy wheels
- Vehicle stability control
- ABS Brakes
- Brake Assist
- Traction control
- Hill start assist
It will have 1.5 liter gasoline engine supported with 4 speed automatic transmission, again expected price of this new vehicle is between 3 to 3.5 million and this vehicle will available in 6 different colors.
Toyota Rush Launch
Launch date of Toyota Rush 2018: 10 September 2018
There will be three different variants of Toyota Rush in Pakistan
- Toyota Rush S A/T = 4,15,0000 PKR
- Toyota Rush G A/T = 3,76,5000 PKR
- Toyota Rush G M/T = 3,66,0000 PKR
Engine and Power:
It will have 1.5 liter engine that produces 100 horse power and 136 nm of torque.
It will have following features;
- Smarty Entry
- Start Stop button
- Electronic Power Steering
- Digital Climate Control
- Touch screen Multimedia
- 16 & 17 inch wheels
- ABS Brakes
- Traction Control
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Hill start Assist
- Brake Assist
2018 Toyota Rush Launch, Price & Specification Complete details
Finally Toyota Rush has been launched in Pakistan to capture the SUV’S market as there is still much space in this segment, 2nd Generation of Toyota rush launched with 3 different trims.
Toyota Rush Trims & Pricing:
Toyota Rush S A/T = 4,150,000 PKR
Toyota Rush G A/T = 3,765,000 PKR
Toyota Rush G M/T = 3,660,000 PKR
All the variants of Rush have same engine for 1.5 liter with 4 cylinders that produces 102 HP and 136nm of torque, this has been introduced in six different colors (White, Black Me, Silver MM, Bronze MM, Dark Red MM and Deep Maroo MC), LED Headlamps and Fog lights are standard on all trim levels.
Standard features on all trims:
- Two tone interior
- Push start
- Fabric seats & 7 persons sitting capacity
- 6 Air bags
- MID Display
- Auto Air conditioner with climate control
- 7 inch capacitive touch screen
- Voice recognition, Bluetooth and Rear view camera
- ABS Brakes with VAC and AAC
- Traction control
- Parking Sensors
- Immobilizer with Alarm
- Android auto & Apple Car Play
- Shark fin Antenna
- 45 Liter fuel tank
Differences among Variants:
- 4 Speeds automatic transmission is standard on S A/T & G A/T trims while G M/T has 5 speeds manual transmission.
- Driver seat with height adjustment is available with higher trim S A/T only.
- 8 speakers are available in higher trim S A/T while other two trims have speakers but less in numbers.
- Phone controls are available in Higher Trim only
- Tire pressure Monitoring system is available in higher two Trims S A/T and G A/T/.
- Retractable rear view camera is available in higher trim S A/T only.
Finally upcoming vehicles in Pakistan start following international safety standards & other features, Booking of Toyota Rush for 2018 is start from the day of launch and company will deliver vehicles in 15 to 30 days.