Honda Civic (2019-2022) 10th Generation
- Sold in Pakistan = 2019-2022
- 10th Generation
- Status = Discontinued
Honda Civic 10th Generation Last Price in Pakistan in 2022
|Civic 1.8 VTI CVT||3,979,000 PKR|
|Civic 1.8 VTI SR CVT||4,259,000 PKR|
|Civic 1.5 Turbo RS CVT||5,049,000 PKR|
The tenth-generation Honda Civic has embraced a fresh facelift, making its debut amidst a captivating ceremony held on April 9, 2019, at the Royal Palm Club in Lahore, orchestrated by Honda Atlas. This pivotal event was coupled with an impactful social media blitz, spearheaded by the “better buckle up” campaign, ingeniously designed to kindle anticipation among prospective patrons. Honda Atlas strategically disseminated a teaser video of the 2019 Honda Civic’s facelift across its Facebook platform, amplifying the fervor. Notably, the tenth-generation Civic had already undergone a facelift rollout in the United States and Thailand. With a global footprint, the tenth-generation Honda Civic offers an array of four distinctive variants: LX, EX, EX-L, and EX-T. However, in Pakistan, two variants are available, namely the 1.8 liters and the 1.8 liters VTI oriel. A prelude to the launch, authorized dealers had commenced advance bookings, securing a fervent response. Enthusiasts could secure the Honda Civic Turbo with a one-million-Pakistani-rupee deposit, while the 1.8 i-VTEC automatic transmission model required a 1.2-million-Pakistani-rupee advance.
Positioned as a subcompact sedan, the 2019-2022 Civic boasts a front-engine configuration with front-wheel drive. The facelift has ushered in redesigned LED headlights and tail lights, accompanied by LED fog lights. The front exudes a chrome-striped grille that enhances its aesthetic allure. This new iteration is not just about looks; it promises improved fuel efficiency alongside an array of enhanced safety features, ensuring adept handling and elevating its standing in the subcompact sedan category. Eclipsing sales records within the last three years, the tenth-generation Honda Civic has manifested itself as a paragon of success, clinching the title of the best-selling car in the United States for three consecutive years. Its allure lies in its adept fusion of practicality and an engaging driving demeanor, catering to a diverse spectrum of drivers. The potent engine underscores a harmonious blend of ride comfort and nimble handling, endowing each drive with an air of excitement and satisfaction. In a realm where style meets substance, the tenth-generation Honda Civic emerges as a compelling choice, poised to command roads with its rejuvenated charisma.
Trims & Versions in Pakistan:
The Honda Civic 1.8L i-VTEC boasts four enticing variations: Standard, Oriel, VTEC Turbo, and RS Turbo. Among these, the Oriel variant stands out with additional features absent in the standard version. This includes enhancements like the Trunk Hinge Cover, Trunk Lid Lining, Shark Fin Antenna, Front LED Headlamps, and Fog Lights. The comprehensive specifications and features are provided for your perusal.
For enthusiasts of robust performance, the Honda Civic VTEC and RS Turbo pack a punch with their 1.5-liter turbo engines. Elevating the experience, the RS Turbo offers exclusive additions such as Paddle Shifters, LED-embellished Trunk Spoiler, RS Emblems both in the front and rear, Chrome Door Handles, 17-Inch Alloy Wheels, Rear Entertainment System, Standard Navigation, Rear Ventilation, and a Reverse Camera with Multi-View boasting Dynamic Guidelines. This diversified lineup assures every Civic aficionado finds their perfect match.
Engine, Power & Specs:
The 2019-2022 Civic, a prized gem in Pakistan’s automotive landscape, presents a compelling choice between two dynamic models, each equipped with distinct engines. This selection process hinges on the offering of a 1.5-liter DOHC turbocharged 1498cc sixteen-valve engine and a 1.8-liter 1799cc SOHC sixteen-valve engine, tailoring the driving experience to individual preferences. The formidable 1.5-liter DOHC engine commands attention with its impressive performance metrics. Generating an assertive 170bhp at 5500rpm and an alluring torque of 220Nm within the 4500-5500rpm range, it empowers the re-engineered Civic with the vigor needed for exhilarating highway journeys. Meanwhile, the 1.8-liter SOHC engine manifests a robust horsepower of 138 bhp at 6500rpm, accompanied by a torque of 169Nm at 4300rpm, promising a balanced and efficient performance.
Safety takes precedence with the Civic’s features, setting a new benchmark in its class. The package includes four-wheel disc brakes adorned with an anti-lock braking system (ABS), dual airbags to mitigate potential impacts, Auto Brake Hold and Electric Parking Brakes for enhanced convenience, and Vehicle Stability Assist supplemented by Hill Start Assistance to ensure the security of passengers and avert mishaps during travel. Customization options enhance the Civic’s allure. A Built-in Navigation and Entertainment System, available for an additional 74,500 Pakistani rupees, elevates the driving experience. For a touch of luxury, the option to envelop the interior in premium leather beckons at a supplementary cost of 59,500 Pakistani rupees, elevating comfort and aesthetics in harmony.
Inherent trust accompanies every Civic purchase, underscored by a three-year or 70,000-kilometer warranty, emblematic of enduring quality and confidence in the product. As Pakistan’s roads beckon, the 2019-2022 Civic stands as an embodiment of performance, safety, and refinement, ready to usher in countless memorable journeys.
The all-new facelift of the Honda civic:
The latest Civic introduces an array of captivating design updates, crowned by the notable inclusion of LED headlights and fog lights, with an additional standout feature being the striking Shark Fin Antenna. The front facade flaunts chrome bumpers complemented by a sleek black back strip and fog lights, exuding a poised yet aggressive appeal. Embracing a more assertive design ethos, integrated daytime running lights seamlessly merge with the car’s contours, amplifying its modern aesthetics. The front grille commands attention with its trapezoid shape, adorned by chrome accents that elegantly meld with the triple air intakes. A paradigm shift is evident in the rear end, boasting angular, C-shaped taillights with a distinctive sloping profile. Enhancing both style and performance, the Civic boasts 17-inch alloy wheels adorned with 215/50 alloy rims, elevating the car’s allure on the road. A spectrum of exterior colors, including Urban Titanium, Sporty Blue, Taffeta White, Lunar Silver, Crystal Black, Modern Steel, and Carnelian Red, grants the freedom to personalize the Civic’s aesthetics. Its dimensions stand at 182.7 inches in length, 70.9 inches in width, and 55.7 inches in height, with a curb weight of 2762 pounds, ensuring a confident and balanced presence on the road.
Stepping inside, the Civic’s interior has been thoughtfully designed to amplify space, offering enhanced headroom and legroom for both front and rear passengers. The body-colored door handles and power side mirrors maintain continuity with previous models, while the introduction of projector-beam halogen headlights equipped with auto-on and off features ensures safe navigation, even in dimly lit environments. The interior color theme is thoughtfully curated in black, ivory, and grey, exuding a refined and versatile ambiance that complements the driving experience. As the latest Civic embraces innovation and elegance, it redefines the essence of contemporary driving.
Features of Honda Civic:
Honda Civic 2019 is equipped with exciting features like driver assistance technology which let the driver keep its lane with a lane-keeping assistance system, adaptive cruise control, and auto high beam headlights. It is equipped with standard safety features to make the ride safe and comfortable. Some of the safety features are narrated as follows:
- Brake assistance
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electronic brake distribution
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Rearview camera
- Forward Collison warning
- Traction control
- Driver’s and front passenger seat belt warning alarm
- Advanced front airbags, side curtain airbags, and front side airbags.
It has a fuel tank capacity of 12.4 gallons (47 Liters) and provides excellent fuel economy by running mileage of 25 (MPG) 10-11 kilometers per liter in the city, 36 (MPG) 14-15 kilometers per liter on highways, and combined mileage of 29 (MPG) 13 kilometers per liter. The infotainment system is improved with five inches color LCD screen that has a Bluetooth connectivity option with mobile connectivity too. It is featured with a four-speaker audio system for entertainment. Apart from this some of the exciting features include automatic climate control, cruise control, driver and passengers vanity mirrors, map lights, rear window defroster, cargo area light, cup holders, sliding, power door locks, power steering, power windows, two-speed intermittent windshield wipers, integrated rear-window antenna, tachometer, clock, average fuel economy indicator, miles to empty indicator, system message indicator, and much more features.
Pros & Cons:
- Fresh Facelift: The tenth-generation Honda Civic boasts an alluring facelift, incorporating redesigned LED headlights, fog lights, and a distinctive Shark Fin Antenna for added style.
- Variety of Variants: With global availability in four variants and two options in Pakistan (1.8 liters and 1.8 liters VTI oriel), customers can choose a model that aligns with their preferences and requirements.
- Engaging Performance: The 1.5-liter DOHC turbocharged engine delivers a robust 170bhp and 220Nm of torque, promising exhilarating highway drives, while the 1.8-liter SOHC engine offers a balanced and efficient performance.
- Advanced Safety: The Civic excels in safety, featuring four-wheel disc brakes with ABS, dual airbags, Auto Brake Hold, Electric Parking Brakes, Vehicle Stability Assist, and Hill Start Assistance, ensuring the security of passengers.
- Interior Comfort: The cabin has been thoughtfully designed to offer more headroom and legroom, while customization options like leather upholstery and entertainment systems add a touch of luxury and convenience.
- Reputation and Record: The tenth-generation Civic has a proven track record, emerging as the best-selling car in the United States for three consecutive years, a testament to its popularity and performance.
- Styling Refinement: Some customers might find the heavy-handed styling in need of refinement, with potential room for improvement to achieve a more balanced and modern aesthetic.
- Curb Weight: There’s an opportunity to reduce the curb weight for even better handling and performance, contributing to a more agile driving experience.
- Braking Efficiency: Immediate stopping power could be enhanced, ensuring that the Civic’s braking system matches its performance prowess for a safer driving experience.
- Infotainment Upgrade: While the infotainment system offers standard features, introducing more advanced capabilities could elevate the driving experience and cater to tech-savvy users.
- Interior Space: Despite improvements in cabin space, additional efforts to further expand headroom and legroom, especially in the back seats, could enhance passenger comfort for taller individuals.
- Unique Exterior Design: While the facelift introduces appealing changes, there’s potential to distinguish the exterior design further, going beyond redesigned lights to create a more unique and memorable visual identity.
Honda Civic has always been the best-selling car despite its toughest rivals in the market. Every year it had to face tough competition with its competitors. Similarly this year the major competitors of the Honda Civic include Toyota Corolla Atlas Grande and Toyota Prius. , MG5, & MG6
How it can be made even better?
To enhance the new model Civic, refining its heavy-handed styling and reducing curb weight for improved handling stands as a pivotal opportunity. The braking efficiency and infotainment system could benefit from upgrades, introducing advanced features for a more seamless experience. Elevating cabin comfort and convenience, alongside expanding headroom and legroom for taller passengers in the back seats, would be a welcome enhancement. Additionally, a touch of uniqueness in the exterior design, beyond reimagined headlights and tail lights, could set the model apart. By addressing these aspects, the new Civic could achieve a more balanced and dynamic driving experience, catering to both aesthetics and performance enthusiasts.